Starting a business can be a daunting task. Luckily, the Boston Public Library has the resources to help you write your business plan. Use this guide to help you locate data and information to help you build a successful business.
Before you move forward with your business idea consider:
- What makes your business unique?
- What problem are you solving?
- How does your business solve a problem?
- Who is your ideal customer?
- Who is your competition?
- How will you reach your customers?
- Do you have the right team?
- How will you make money?
- Do you need to work with other partners or companies?
- Who are the other partners or companies?